1/19/2009

Boop Bleep

I shared this on my Reader page (see sidebar below) but this deserves its own post.


Bars & Tones from André F. Chocron on Vimeo.

It's 60 seconds long, and it got me smiling on a Monday because this is how I feel, in my most tiredest, blankest, Michel Gondry depressed/happy-go-luckiness. Maybe today won't be so bad after all.


You could also imagine, as I did, Bjork explaining in her most stoned, broken icelandic english, how "some times, when I watch the TV when it only shows the bars, I think about all the people who live in the bars, and how that I ask them to always be singing to me, because the singing from the bars sounds magical when it's on the TV." 'Cause that also made me smile.

Also thanks to Warren Ellis for posting it. He's kind of a weirdo, but he posts some good stuff.

No comments: